Monday, March 2, 2009

Homework for Mon., March 2, 2009

Religion 7: Lent Devotion



English 7: Review page 548 (Test on Wed.)



Literature 7: Review literary terms (test on Wed or Thurs)



Spelling/Voc. 7: Review Unit 12 (test on Wednesday)



English 8: Outline page - working outline due Wednesday for research paper



Literature 8: Act 4 Scene 5 of Hamlet and study guide



Spelling/Voc. 8: Review Unit 12 (test on Wed.)



English 6: page 470

6 comments:

BradenBis13 said...

Hi Mrs, Anderson! I am the first person ever to post on your blog!

BradenBis13 said...

I'm gonna post for a while until I leave for Culver's.

BradenBis13 said...

Mrs. Anderson! I have an awesome idea! How 'bout you put some English or Literature games up! Then, your visitors can play them and become smarter at the same time!

BradenBis13 said...

Do you like that idea?

BradenBis13 said...

Mrs. Anderson? Hello? Anyone?

BradenBis13 said...

I'm gonna make a powerpoint.